Our Delivery Promise
- Place your order before 3.30pm GMT Monday to Friday and we will ship the same day
- Your order protected by quality packaging
- Tracking information by email when the order is shipped
- Signed for delivery by a recognised global courier
- The Slowdownjoe customer service team available to help with any query you may have
England, Wales and Scotland
Our UK delivery partner DPD is leading the way in service. When your order is despatched you will receive a tracking email. On the morning of delivery, you will also receive an email detailing a one hour window during which your driver will arrive.
£2.95 Standard Delivery (1-3 Days)
£6.50 DPD Next Working Day Priority Service
Please note that orders shipped on a Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
Northern Ireland and Channel Islands
Royal Mail offer a fully tracked service and delivery the following day requiring a signature.
£6.50 Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Working Day
£20 FedEx International Priority Service (1-3 Days)
£12 DPD Classic Road Service (2-5 Days)
£17.50 DHL Air Express Service (1-2 Days)
REST OF WORLD
Asia, Australasia, Africa, Middle East and South America
£25 DHL Air Express Service (2-4 Days)
All shipments to Non-EU countries are Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU).
DHL On Demand
We offer this enhanced DHL service as standard to improve the delivery experience for our customers. It gives you control over your package throughout every stage of delivery using the On Demand dashboard features:
- Schedule your Delivery day for your convenience
- Authorise the driver to release your package without signature
- Instruct the driver to leave your package with a neighbour
- Collect your package from a nearby service point
- Choose an alternate address to deliver to
- Hold the package for up to 30 days if you are on vacation
- Available in 40 languages and you will be notified by text and email at every step
- International Delivery Customs Fee Information
For orders outside of the EU, customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives in the destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
The customer will accept full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.